<VV> Speaking of Stingers

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 20 08:14:41 EDT 2005

Recently when the thread was on celebrities that own(d) Corvairs, someone made mention that Jay Leno would possibly be interested in a really nice Yenko, since that was something he does not own.  I have a friend down this way (Rockledge, Fl.) that has one of the nicest ones around that he is willing to part with.  Many of you know him, his name is David LaPorte, and his car was pictured on one of Rusty Rose's calendars a couple of years ago.  Maybe Jay Leno would be interested since his name was mentioned.  David does not own a computer, so if anyone knows how to contact Jay Leno or anyone else seriously interested in purchasing a really nice Yenko, contact me off line and I will get information to him, or call him @ (321)  631-3819.  Be aware...he is not giving it away.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.

emills5 at cfl.rr.com