<VV> 140 linkage problem

WadeHalsey HiHal at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 20 20:16:12 EDT 2005

Mike, this problem often develops when the sheet metal under the left
rear passenger seat rusts and allows the linkage pivot which is secured
there by a bolt and nut to begin flexing. We had a discussion on VV
about a year ago and found that the indented section of an old air
cleaner lid made a near perfect replacement/repair. You should be able
to find further information in the archives.

Wade Halsey