<VV> 140 linkage problem

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 23:55:08 EDT 2005

Hey Mike,
Yes! Most definitely the bearing blocks help. Other
things to check are the pivot below the gas pedal and
the linkage pivot points within the tunnel. Despite
low mileage on Anti Christine, I had to rebush mine at
about the 30k miles point. It REALLY made a
difference.
Once everything is a tight as you can get it, make
sure you pull out what little slop is left and make
sure both primaries start to open at the same time.

Chuck Kubin

  The linkage in my '66 140 is so bad that.... I need