<VV> looking to trade my not running corsa for a running four door corvair

corvair monza corvair1963monza at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 23:59:20 EDT 2005

hey everyone i got a 1965 chevy corvair corsa i did all the bodywork on it and i did all the floors and i also put a auto tanes in it but all it needs now is the front noise needs alittle more work and a motor and brakes and gas line and she also has to be rewired too im looking for a early model corvair four door that someone has that is restoing and would like to swap im looking for something close by im from Fall River Mass so if anyone has running four door let me know if not ill take another year corvair it dont matter has long it runs and it can be restord why i drive it well thanks for the help and im looking forword to anyone that may have what i posted up her thanks for the time