<VV> Re: electric vair

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 16:52:08 EDT 2005

Vair-ites,
   When I started this thread 2 weeks ago or so, I was intending on prying
some ideas and experiances out of the Corvair Engineering cadre....I was met by
"Why?" and "Pseudo-Science" remarks...
   If this current (ha...a pun.) poster is correct and has experiance,
perhaps a Communique article is appropriate here?
  There is a growing problem in gas supplies..any one differing in opinion is
an absolute blind man. Expected gas needs will go up 2 million barrells a day
by next summer to 85 million.
   People are already talking about how in real dollars $5 for a gallon would
be comparable to 1980 prices...
   In other words, they (talking heads) are preparing the public for $4-5 gas
prices.....I'll tell u what...I'd rather sink $4-6 g in an electric version
of a Vair rather than to see them all be museum pieces.
   A note to Tim McCann, contact me off list....

In a message dated 8/21/2005 3:57:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TiM M <mr_tim34 at yahoo.com>