<VV> E85

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 10:50:39 EDT 2005

Hey gang,

This should be interesting.  Of course, I haven't kept
track at every station where I've pumped gas (usually
the cheapest) but theres a ton of them in the Denver
area using 10% ethanol now. Given my loyalty to the
cheapies and timing on when I noticed the sticker on
the pump, I'd have to say the majority of the gas I
use now is at that 10%.
That's in the Dakota, but since the Monza was in use
when I bought it, I'd venture it was in the Corvair as
well. Come to think of it, the closest station to the
place where I bought it was the cheapest station in
town!

Chuck