<VV> fixing exhaust log

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 11:45:51 EDT 2005

Keith,
       If you want it to REALLY last, use brand new never-been-used
manifolds, with stainless steel studs and brass nuts.  Also use stainless steel exhaust
pipe hangers with stainless steel hardware.  Then when the plain steel
exhaust system rusts out you can simply unbolt it in a few minutes and install a new
one.  No more aggravation trying to break loose rusted parts and having studs
or manifold ends break.
       Frank "been there, done that" Burkhard