<VV> fixing exhaust log

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 22 13:44:13 EDT 2005

Keith,

The clamp approach works JF and is easiest thing to do without removing the
manifold.  I consider it a very reasonable and effective temporary fix.

If you have any torch skills, you can braze on a "new" ear.  This is easier
to do with the manifold removed.  I've got two or three brazed ears at this
time which have not re-broken in over 10 years.

The left side "log" is the longer one.

Later, JR