<VV> 140 linkage problem

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Aug 22 13:34:46 EDT 2005

Mike - When Bob passed away many years ago, his widow sold us all of
Bob's inventory plus the tooling and manufacturing "rights". Oddly,
about the time the "other" vendor copied Bob's original design (which he
still sells)  one of our customers completely redesigned the kit (about
8 years ago) and that's what we sell.

Bob's original design was better than stock (no bushings at all) but the
design was limited to the type of machines Bob had at the time (He was
an amazing machinist and could make almost anything). Our redesign is
better than Bob's original, but I'm sure if he had lived longer he could
have done just as well himself.  Lon

www.corvairunderground.com