<VV> Right Angle Spade Lugs

CorvairEd at aol.com CorvairEd at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 23:26:00 EDT 2005

charliemorgan at comcast.net writes:
Anybody know where to get right angle spade lugs (terminals) like the
kind used on the distributor lead wire?  The Corvair vendors don't
have them, nor does Waytech, NAPA, or Radio Shack.  Thanks.

Charlie Morgan

Charlie,
Some years ago when I used to make up my own wire sets I got the 90 degree
ternibals from Big "A" autoparts.  They didn't stock them but could special
order them.  I also ordered the 90 degree boots to go with them.  How many
do you need?  I may still have some out in the shop.  You might also try a
hot rod/speed shop.  I now get my wires from Seth, Silcone Wire Systems.
Less expensive in the long run.

Ed Corson (CORSA member)