<VV> new "TransVair" owner question

Mike Hill mhill at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 23 06:56:54 EDT 2005

Greetings,

  I'm a long time VW bus owner. I have a 77 VW bus with a freshly rebuilt 1967 Corvair 110/PG that replaced the tired 2 liter VW motor. I currently have 700 miles on the engine which was professionally rebuilt with all new/rebuilt parts from Clarks. I expect it'll be next spring before I take any road trips over 100 miles, but that begs a question. What should I include in my onboard emergency parts stash before venturing too far away from home?
  Thanks in advance for any responses.

...Mike Hill,
Plymouth MA