<VV> CHT

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Tue Aug 23 18:29:04 EDT 2005

> >     On the other hand, it's #5 and #2 (in that order) on which the
> > intake-valve seats fall out first, in my observation.

Interesting, when you think about the rotation of the fan if there was a
distribution effect it would be diagonal. OTOH you would think that 5 and 6
would run the leanest (with the possible exception of a turbo). Sounds like
#5 for sure and may try #2 and #6 to see if any difference.

My first thought was that 3 & 4 being center cyl might run hotter but guess
that just isn't so (why I asked).

Padgett