<VV> Corvair 8 Radio

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Aug 23 22:21:27 EDT 2005

I don't know if or how they're related and I would love to know myself but for some unexplainable reason, I want one.  I see them on ebay from time to time and I always get tempted, it just seems so silly though.  The "8" stands for 8 transistors.  Why that's important, I have no idea.  One just sold for $11 but it came with a case and a box!

mike

Was yards-sale hopping with my sister this weekend and I found a radio.

White in a leather case, about 3/5, 9 volt battery, AM.

Labled CORVAIR 8.

Is it somehow related to our cars?  If so was it worth taking.  It was
tossed in with a box of kids books I purchased.