<VV> LM vent window pin

Larry Forman Larry at forman.net
Tue Aug 23 23:26:03 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,
I use a small pin punch, as you suggested.  I have never thought to lube
them, but that should not hurt.  Might even help.  Less mess leaving them
dry and quicker, however.  A couple of taps and out they come.  Guide them
in straight and start with gentle taps and they should glide right
in.  Should be all done in less time than it took to type
this.  LOL.  Having a spare roll pin might be a good idea, just in case the
"glide" part doesn't.

Larry