<VV> HHR no Corvair

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Aug 24 00:07:47 EDT 2005

I recently got one as a rental car.  It was roomy inside for a smallish car, it handled great and it was totally gutless.  When I pressed the gas I got a lot of noise but not a lot of action.  It took a little while to get used to the high window sills but it was fine.  It really handled a lot better than I expected, it was kind of fun pushing hard around some corners.  It's not a sports car but it handled better than it looks like it will.  Gutless though.

mike

So what are people's opinion of the new Chevy HHR. Our local dealer sells
them out within days.Wife giving me hints.
   Ed in fla