<VV> MPG Hystery

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 24 09:32:21 EDT 2005

Back in the late 70's and early 80's when I was driving my `68 140/4sp
as a daily driver, it was not unusual for me to get about 25 MPG running
70 MPH (or more) on the highway. I never have gotten much more than 12
around town because I can't keep my foot out of it. I have been one of
those who has gotten "unbelievable" mileage on the CORSA econorun using
higher pressures and larger rear tires (my normal street rear tires are
slightly larger than stock).

Mike Kost