<VV> Re: More "fleas" at Pa Corvair days

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 16:20:21 EDT 2005

 I was not planning on vending this event, since we'll
have our little guys with us, and 2 days under a tent
isn't going to be their cup of tea. But, I do have a
set of '64-'66 wire wheel covers I'd like to sell if
someone is looking for a set. They are driver quality
- i.e. not rusty on the back sides, but average curb
rash on edges. The spinners are pretty nice, probably
repros that were installed a few years ago. I'd like
to get $100 for the set. That might cover the cost of
gas to get the rig up there and back, or at least part
of it. ;-(

 Mike
 YS-117