<VV>LM Wheelz

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 09:08:42 EDT 2005

There was also the 4 x 4.5" bolt circle used on EM Corvairs and 4 and 6 cylinder Chevy IIs. Also, wasn't there also a 5 x 5.5" used on some big cars? Not sure about that one...
And then there was that 8 x HUGE bolt circle that Pontiac used for a couple of years on their big cars with the aluminum brake drumshub assemblies...