<VV> Convention Convoys

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Fri Aug 26 10:05:14 EDT 2005

>  Haven't trailered my Corvair yet, to a convention or otherwise.  For one
>really far away, I might be tempted to drive a waterpumper that gets better
>mileage and NOT drive my Corvair

Some time ago I suggested a convoy for distant events. For example the
route from Orlando to next year's event looks like I-4 to I-95 to I-26 to
I-77 passing close to quite a few populated areas. Looks like about 1250
miles from here.

Water pumper with empty trailer or driver car to accompany X number of
Corvairs picked up along the way & carrying assortment of spares and tools
for group would make sense. Some passengers might even appreciate a/c. Just
a matter of planning. Everyone have a CB ?

Padgett