<VV> gas tank senders

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 26 21:57:27 EDT 2005

Dave thanks, I loose a bet once in a while!!

We learn something new every day. Does this mean that the EM senders can
be identified by NOT having an OHM reading stamped on them??? Just want
to clear up how to identify one. I have 5 LM senders and all say 90.

 I haven't touched an EM since I sold my '63 in '65.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS