<VV> LM vent window pin

Jim McLott Jim.McLott at DOR.GA.GOV
Fri Aug 26 10:59:43 EDT 2005

My thanks to Larry Forman, RonH and Ron (the harpie) Choy for answering
my dumb question about removing the pin from LM vent window handles.  I
originally thought the pin was driven into a blind hole, but after
reading your posts and taking a closer look at the replacement handle,
it should have been obvious to me that the hole goes all the way through
and the pin can be easily driven out.  I feel like Bugs Bunny's
description of Elmer Fudd: "What a nimrod!  What a maroon!"

Also my thanks to everyone else for not laughing out loud at my
stupidity.

Jim McLott & Christine, the 1966 Monza convertible she-devil
Member: CORSA, Corvair Atlanta & Group Red (Ret.)
http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/groupred/mclott.htm