<VV> Vacuum Gauge economy

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 00:18:16 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/27/2005 8:58:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
n3lkz at yahoo.com writes:

> If it were a magic bullet that would train me to drive
> the car for the best economy I'd hook it up in a
> minuteb but right now I stymied. Any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Arjay Morgan

*****
Doesn't matter what engine trans combo......just do what ever to keep the
gauge as HIGH  as possible!

Just like setting your idle.....you turn the mix screws in until it
stumbles.....back out until you get the highest rpm...then back in 1/4 turn [ for most
needs with good choke[s]]

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug