<VV> Hey Fellas... Have you missed me?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 28 01:38:49 EDT 2005

Have you cleaned out the mouse house or whatever other cr p is under the
upper shroud and between the cylinders and on top of the oil cooler?  If
not, after about 10 miles or so the engine was too dang hot to run decently.

Is the side of the filter oily?  You got one of those with the U shaped
gasket on top that sometimes splits if too tight?  Otherwise, spray the area
with brake clean to get rid of the mess and then run the engine to see where
the oil comes from.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2)