<VV> Interesting fan!

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sun Aug 28 16:49:21 EDT 2005

What makes the illusion work is the shadow of the carburetor cross-shaft on
the fan.

Take a look at this picture of Smitty's wagon's engine - it shows the 1960
style fan very well.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/407384425/435965902IgJafd

By the way, I bet you didn't know that the 1960 fan was used on all 1964
Stock Corvair wagons (grin)

Bill