<VV> Comercial

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 22:19:57 EDT 2005

Looked like a Monza...I had monza style caps on it....Could have been a 900...
  BTW....my lil' girl was watching her toons and they had these old friction
cars racing around during a commercial introducing tsome more cartoon stuff
and there was a red EM scooting around.... FWIW

In a message dated 8/28/2005 10:00:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
I just saw a late convertible on an "OLD NAVY" commercial. It has alot of
young ladies picking up pants out of a cabbage patch like they were produce. The
girls all drive up in a late convertible and I have seen two versions of this
commercial, with and without the Vair. Looks like a nice late model.

Todd Reece
65 Monza Convert
TnT's Corvair Parts <----webpage for NOS parts