<VV> Making plastice shine again

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 23:50:02 EDT 2005

Many thanks to Joe Potts for the fast reply pasted below. I had sat and thought about it for a while and couldn't remember what to use. And to think I rode motorcycles for many years. It shows that my 'thinker' is older than my Corvairs!

BobJ
Forstbite Falls,MN

(If you have metal polish, such as Autosol, try that as though the cover were
metal. Motorcycle shops, Eastwood's and better hardware stores sell plastic
polish (for windshields, etc.) that I've used successfully for this kind of
thing.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C)