<VV> Still Steering After All These Years

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Mon Aug 29 10:59:08 EDT 2005

Have you messed with your gas tank or its filler recently? Clearance between
the clamp some of us put on the overflow tube, and a coupling in the
steering shaft can be VERY tight, and if the clamp isn't aligned right,
there will be interference. Solution (if this is it): loosen clamp, rotate
to provide clearance with steering shaft.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C