<VV> Rooms

Bob Lindsey rlindsey at pa.net
Mon Aug 29 15:12:02 EDT 2005

All,

Anyone who has reserved their rooms at the host hotel (Holiday INN) for our Sept. Convention, will receive the $84 rate.  Went there this AM, got the problem resolved.

Had received an E-Mail from Garth, took it with me to verify he had reserved before the cutoff.  They changed his rate to $94.

ANYONE not receiving this rate, please contact me immediately.

In addition, if anyone could reserve before the deadline, the Comfort Inn, Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA.  will give us a rate of $64.10.  This facility is approximately 2 to 3 miles West of the host hotel.  Very easy to get to.

Hope this helps.

Bob Lindsey