<VV> Ignition timing question.

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 15:41:47 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/29/2005 12:24:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
corvair at bevcomm.net writes:

> My question is can I keep advancing the timing until it pings and then just
> back it off a little?
Sure you can!  The Specs are 40 yrs. old,  using fuels that were very
different.....

Just remember you're adjusting just the initial timing......if your battery
ever goes flat...it's much harder to crank it  vs   a lower setting.

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug