<VV> Fitch Sprint Repro Headlights?

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 20:48:23 EDT 2005

Neat looking? Maybe. Legal? How sure. Are they better than clear? No way.

In a message dated 8/29/2005 8:01:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
minoxphotographer at yahoo.com writes:

I found  these to be  intriguing:
http://www.shoppalstores.com/kustomkar/index.cfm/fa/categories.main/parentcat/
12741

Are  these babies street legal? I see they also have them for low  beams:
http://www.shoppalstores.com/kustomkar/index.cfm/fa/categories.main/parentcat/
13202

I  think the high beams would be very cool on my bright yellow '64
Monza,  don't cha think? I'm searching on line to be sure they're  legal
first.  I'm sure I've seen modern day vehicles with yellow tint  lights
at some point. Anyone know? I suppose it varies by state too.  Hmmm.

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a  capacitor!