<VV> Fitch Sprint Repro Headlights?

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Mon Aug 29 21:02:31 EDT 2005

The low beam picture is Rob Landers 65 Sprint -- not sure if legal but Rob
drives the car regularly to club meetings about 70 miles one way.  Fitch
installed a lucas flamethrower high beam on the drivers side.

Wonder if Rob is getting royalty payments for each hit on that page?

tim mahler
62, 68 Fitch Sprints  - with all clear lenses so I can see at night  GGG