<VV> Great Plains Corvair Roundup

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 22:10:17 EDT 2005

We're just about one month from the start of the very first Great Plains
Corvair Roundup, Sept 30 - Oct 2. This year it is being held in Wichita. The
clubs in Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Kansas City are the co-hosts. We kick things
off with a welcome party on Friday night. Saturday is a car show, concours,
tech  sessions and a tour of the infamous Kalp Shop. We wrap up Saturday with a
banquet and awards presentations. Ah, but the fun does not end there, Sunday
is  a SCCA autocross just down the street from the host hotel. The awards for
the  autocross will be a Kansas variation of Warren's "Tweety's," we call them
the  "Wheaties."

More info can be found at:
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/GPCR1.html_ (http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/GPCR1.html)

Help us to make this inaugural event a success!
Ned