<VV> Getting the car on jack stands right?

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Aug 30 22:22:42 EDT 2005

I don't know Bill, the Corvair is a pretty special car.  I missed mine from 20 years ago so much that I bought another one.  And let's face it, you're pretty special too.  I think you should contact him.

mike

I have not made an attempt to contact him.  It was just a car that he owned
for a couple of years.  Why would he want some person he doesn't even know
bothering him 40 years later about a car he has long since disposed of?

Bill Hubbell