<VV> POWERGLIDE and DIFF For Sale 1963 FC

Greenbrier Goon greenbriergoon at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 22:40:06 EDT 2005

If anyone is interested, I still have a good working Powerglide and differential out of my 1963 Greenbrier for sale.

It works fine, but I converted my van to a 4 speed last year. The Powerglide and differential have been stored in my garage since then and are still bolted together.

I'll also throw in a flex plate and bell housing.  You can have the torque converter with it, but the starter teeth are badly worn.

All for only $75.00

I need it out of here soon.  I am moving.

It's located just outside Redding, CA.  You have to pick it up. NO SHIPPING.

Make sure to contact me at thefladge at hotmail.com

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm