<VV> Weird clattering

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 23:10:43 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/30/2005 6:21:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dmonasterio at megared.net.mx writes:

> Things made on the past two hours: Fine retuning, carbs balance checked
> (ok), temps measured (with infrared thermometer) at both inlets and oulets of
> mufflers with minimal differences (10º) between inlets and between oulets.
> Changed one spring (0.031" to 0.047" wire d.) and made a street drive test. It
> felt with stronger pushing over 2,000 rpm (1st to 3rd) but, no chance to make
> it on 4th. Will wait for next chance on real roads.

*******
Way to go!   That should slow the advance down.....put the other one on and
try it also...

What does your VA  do? [ test]   starts to pull?   full pull at?

Note:  you can always send me a dist. with the next shipment of BigSingle
pipes....I'll test / tune on my Sun machine  and then we'll figure how to get it
back across the border!  ggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug