<VV> H. Katrina

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 13:17:09 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/31/05 7:32:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jekepler at amplex.net writes:
Having a generational bias against the Red Cross, I'd suggest a donation to
the Salvation Army.  They do more in the field with less "parasitic"
administrative costs (read that as fewer 6-figure Armani-suit types sucking
at the money teat!).  If helping the people effected is your goal, the
Salvation Army delivers more bang for the buck!

John
Just saw a Salvation Army relief truck serving food to the refugees in Biloxi
on MSNBC.

The SA has always been my favorite charity so I guess that's where the bux go.

Tim Abney
IECC