<VV> Sparking plugs

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed Aug 31 20:27:14 EDT 2005

Am in a bit of a quandary. Pulled the plugs and appear to be rather old
Bosch W8ACs, Nice on the driver's side, somewhat black on passenger.

How does the group feel about extended tip plugs ? Any particular one
better than most ? Personally think the closer I can get the gap to the
center of the chamber the better (is kind of off to the side). Have
Rapidfires in all of my other cars but AC does not seem to make one like
that. If this isn't a good idea will probably try to find some R44Fs,
anything better ?

Padgett