<VV> This just in

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 07:17:33 EST 2005

This showed up in my email.

Call  Joe.

This is all I have.

Tim Abney
IECC

From: joe  bonnello <joebphoto at verizon.net>
Date: November 30, 2005 8:37:08 PM  PST
To: vairgoth at adelphia.net
Subject: 66 Corsa 140

Dear  Corsa Club members,

I have a 66 Corsa 140 that must be moved from a  property in Orange County,
this weekend, by Dec. 4th!!
It has been sitting  outside for years, the motor is out and I am sure the
tires are flat.
A  little about the car; The body was de-chromed and prepped for painting, it
was  absolutly STRAIGHT when parked years ago. I suspect it still is but
certainly  some rust must have occured. (I have not seen the car in years)
The motor is  in a shed on the property. I completly re-built it with 60."
over TRWs, new  clevites, full valve job, lifters etc. It has never even turned
over. All the  sheet metal was blasted and Imron'd bright red. There is a ton
of excellent trim  pieces,rocker, window, head light. etc. etc. all in the
shed. Also, the original  blue interior panels were mint, the front seats split,
(of course), also  excellent white panels and seat trim (Corsa). the
instruments were perfect.  Three extra  dash pads included. Car has four Koni's and a
brand new rear  sway bar if I remember.
There is a ton more tell, but better if you simply  call me.
Here is the deal, any club, or member that can rescue the car this  weekend
is welcome to it.
I would like to ask $300.00 for it, just so I don't  look like a complete
idiot. A 66 Corsa with tons of gooodies deserves to be  saved!!
I live in Apple Valley, the car is in Rancho Santa Margarita.
I am  leaving tomorrow, Thursday morning (Dec. 1st) for Toronto, returning
next week.  HURRYYYYY!

Any one is free to call me tonight at  760-242-3490, or over the weekend on
my cell; 760-964-0358.

Put the  word out to any CORSA members ASAP.
Please let us beat the bulldozers!
I  will put you in touch with the tenant, we can settle up  later!

Thanks to all CORSA nuts!

Joe  Bonnello

PS; I do have the papers!!!