<VV> Re: Yenko Question

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 18:21:25 EST 2005

There's a very unique Yenko in our chapter, I believe
it's number 22.  Never raced, so it has stock interior
w/ the back seat.  Although it now has stripes, it
reportedly left Yenko Chevrolet with NO striping,
perhaps the only Yenko made in solid white.  Because
of this, a certain TV star, well-known for his love of
anything high-performance in the Bowtie family, wants
the car.  But the owner ain't selling.

And there's an excellent chance we'll all get to see
it in Buffalo next July.  If any of the above info is
incorrect, please feel free to offer evidence to the
contrary.  I'm only the messenger...

Jeff Clark