<VV> Fuel Milage in winter - only minor Corvair

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Thu Dec 1 20:53:23 EST 2005

Interesting info.  I hadn't thought about the difference in winter fuel.
That might help to solve the curiosity I always had about my '95 Mazda
pickup.  It got 25 - 28 mpg fully warmed on the highway in the summer
and 17 - 19 mpg fully warmed on the highway in the winter.  A few of the
other things on Rad's list might have been factors but I've never driven
any other vehicle that changed as much.  --J.B.