<VV> Harry's Yenko

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Dec 1 22:21:45 EST 2005

Since you mention it - I have seen the spoken-of-around-the-campfire
Red Stinger (those of you with extensive Communique collections may
understand the reference).  Just in case anyone wondered if it was
imaginary.  It is not.  It *was* rather dusty.

Not yet, but soon, we will be able to needle Harry about the Stinger in
the basement.  Perhaps this was a warm up :-)

--Bryan