<VV> What to do...small projects.

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 01:41:56 EST 2005

I have some parts, no money, and I want to do some
work on my Corvair.  Something i can do in the house,
preferably, given that it is, like say, at this moment
10 degrees out there.  We DO have a basement that I
can do *somewhat* dirtier work in...

So, what I'm asking for from you guys is this:  Are
there any small projects I could be working on since
my car is pretty much all packed up and parked for the
winter?  I'm open to any suggestions.

Oh, and just as a side note, has anyone else ever had
the problem where, when you go to         re-attach
the lower strut rods to the diff case, the L-bracket
doesn't really go flat to both sides?  My car sat for
many years with both side the top two bolts not in
them, and they're bent now.  Is this something common?

Happy Holidayz Everyone!  it *is* that time of year!

Ryan V. in COLD MN
65 Corsa Coupe