Matt's appearance at conventions-was: <VV> Harry's Yenko

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Fri Dec 2 09:01:05 EST 2005

Subject: Re: <VV> Harry's Yenko

> Mike
> But talks around the campfire say the Yenko has been in the basement since
> BEFORE the invention of VV, which puts 01, or 99 a bit in Lake Fullacrap.
>
> Hank
The subject line on this thread says "Harry's Yenko".   I know nothing
(apologies to Sgt. Schultz) about Harry's Yenko or 'talks around the
campfire'.  I HAVE seen Matt at ONE convention east of the Miss.  Have seen
you at two (Daytona and Carlisle).  Maybe I should have changed the subject
line.
Looking forward to seeing you in Buffalo and having a cold one.
Mike Ioanes