<VV> What to do...small projects.

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Fri Dec 2 17:09:29 EST 2005

You'd be surprised.  While I don't routinely move Corvair engine with transaxles attached, I've never had much problem carrying around a complete engine with
one other person.  I actually had to break over and buy an engine hoise to move and load a Mini engine... I'll move the Corvair engine anytime over one!

Bill