<VV> Harry's Yenko (no Corvair)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Dec 2 18:39:54 EST 2005

No need to panic yet Andy, flame wars are few and far between here.  This is one of the best behaved online groups I've ever been involved with.  Hank and Matt are 2 of our more colorful personalities but most people here will just blather on and on about Corvairs with narry a mention of a Presidential candidate or any other controversial issue.

Just don't get them started on early versus late though -
or PVC pipe for compressed air, or welding vs bonding floor panels or hot vs cold valve adjusting or electric fuel pumps or .....

Don't quit yet.  There's usually a lot of good stuff here.

mike

Oh, oh! I'm a new member (joined yesterday), and must have missed something.
I've read the last 2 days of messages and many of the recent archives. I can
find no personal attacks, other than comments made tongue-in-cheek (was this
one?).
If flame wars are a part of this forum, I'm outta here already!

Andy Clark
Camano Island, WA.