<VV> Proving it...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 00:35:44 EST 2005

Okay...yeah, I could do that whole picture thing.  I'm
not the writer or page builder that Norm is.  Though I
aspire to be as smart and kind as him someday.  Plus
he's Corvair smart, and I know a lot, but I'm nowhere
near him as far as that goes.

tomorrow maybe I'll brush the snow of the vair and
take some pictures and build a little page.

Good Suggestion!

I'm gonna miss my Corvair when I go to California.
wish I had the parts to get it running by now.  I was
hoping to have the car on the road this summer, but
financially I haven't been able to.  And now all of my
money is going towards the move.

Ryan V.
65 Corsa Coupe