<VV> Wiring question

Jim Houston tampatexan at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Dec 3 08:12:29 EST 2005

I'm installing a replacement dash wiring harness from an aircondioned
'65 Monza in my '65 Monza (I'm installing AC).  The donor car had an
automatic and I have a 4 speed.  I have jumpered the neutral safety
switch, but there is a plug that comes out of the harness next to the
instrument panel plug that I can't identify.  It is a factory two
connector plug - side by side, flat (like the one on the washer pump) -
and the wires are dark green and black/light green. It doesn't seem to
affect anything by not being connected, but I'm curious as to what it
is.  I can't find anything in the wiring diagram that it could be.  Can
anybody out there provide some information?  (I was thinking it might be
for a buzzer, but I thought only the Corsa had a buzzer?)...  Thanks in
advance.

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL
'65 Monza coupe