<VV> Wanda (no vair)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 3 13:42:09 EST 2005

That was weird.  I only saw Hank's msg because Garth (contrary to the
guidelines?) left it attached to his.  I never saw the original.

While I never took any of the "attack" msgs as serious, it seems that Hank
did.  And while I think that some of Hank's messages could  become a bit too
verbose (even worse than my own), I do realize that over the years, he has
been a valuable asset to VV.  His absence will create a hole - like in Star
Wars - the Force has been diminished.

I was gone myself - for a while.  Not over any issues - just a matter of not
being able to keep up and still complete the work which pays the bills.
When I came back, many folks sent me private emails to say they were glad to
have me return.  That was heart warming.

And why did I refer to Wanda?  Because, for years Hank was using Wanda's
email address.

Later, JR