<VV> RE: Flames and Apologies and Such - NO Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 4 08:41:52 EST 2005

While I have been too busy with carburetors (and the embarrassing Army-navy
game) to pay much attention to the recent non-Corvair banter, here's
another take on some things I have read:
- When someone gets "flamed", without exception, they started it...
- Someone a little smarter than me about such things said: "There is
seldom, if ever, a need to apologize. Your friends don't need it, and your
enemies won't accept it any way" (or words to that effect)...
- The best way to rid the site of non-Corvair, or political, or whatever
comments is to ignore them. All it takes is one other person who is as weak
as the originator, and boom.... (as in this post :-). As in most things, if
you simply ignore them, they will go away....
The Carbmeister