<VV> GPS for Corvair?

Guus de Haan corvair at corvair.nl
Sun Dec 4 14:09:57 EST 2005

Op 4-dec-2005, om 19:26 heeft Padgett het volgende geschreven:

> Have used a PC based GPS (Delorme) for years and has found me when
> lost several times. Must admit I use the maps more than the GPS
> itself. Since I usually have a laptop with me this is reasonable.
> USB powered uone is much nicer than my original larger serial port
> and batteries unit.
>
> Padgett

I use a TomTom in Europe and apart from the fact it's pretty cheap
it's also good. Not sure about the quality of the US maps but it
doubles as an organizer and you can take it to any car you will be
driving.

Regards,

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands